Pizza Delivery Insurance
The Pizza Delivery Insurance Program from AFC offers a broad range of coverages designed for pizzerias and delis, with or without delivery services. Pizza Delivery Insurance and Deli Delivery Insurance is written through an “A” Rated Carrier. We put our knowledge of service industries to work for these food service businesses, offering a comprehensive business owners package (BOP), commercial auto coverage and more! By working together, we can help your pizza shop risks focus on what they do best: providing quality food with friendly service!
You may contact Margie Wicks, the Pizza Program Underwriter, at 877-456-5323 ext. 1877 or emailing Margie.firstname.lastname@example.org.
AFC’s Pizza Delivery Insurance Program includes coverages for pizza shops whether or not they have a delivery component. This includes most franchises, but at this time, we are not able to cover Domino’s franchises.
- Papa John’s
- Full Service Bars
- Risks serving hard liquor
- Risks with more than 25% total alcohol sales
- No Monoline Auto
- Risks with more than 25% total sales from Grilling and/or Frying
For more information on the Pizza Delivery Insurance Program, please provide the below information or contact us for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
We understand the risks facing pizza operators — from food spoilage to delivery drivers. Despite the best efforts of a restaurant owner, these risks can result in business closure, medical bills and other expenses. Our program is designed with a broad selection of coverages with one goal in mind: support pizza operators so they can get back to work sooner.
Our available coverages include a comprehensive Business Owners Package (BOP), with no minimum premium:
- Business Personal Property, including Tenants Improvement and Betterment
- Business Liability
- Data Compromise
- Crisis Management
- Food Contamination
- Identity Recovery
In most states, we are also able to offer the following coverages for your insureds:
- Delivery (Employers Non-Owned Auto)
- Owned Auto
- Liquor Liability
- Employee Benefits Liability
- Employment Practices Liability
- Payment Card Security Extra Expense
Coverages may vary by state, so please contact us to discuss how we can meet your insureds’ needs.
For submissions to the Pizza Delivery Insurance Program, please download the appropriate forms and applications below. Feel free to contact our friendly Business Development Leaders:
- Program Application
- Auto Application – If Applicable
- 4 Years Currently Valued Loss Runs
- Claims Details – If Applicable
- Owner’s Experience/Resume if risk is New Venture or less than 3 years old
- Detailed description of risk
Forms & Applications
If you are interested in submitting a risk to our Pizza Delivery Insurance Program, please download and complete all relevant forms:
|Certificate of Insurance Request||Download|
|Employment Practices Liability Insurance||Download|
|Non-owned Auto Application||Download|
|Older Building Questionnaire||Download|
|Owned Auto Application||Download|
|Payment Card Security Extra Expense||Download|
|New Location Application||Download|
For the auto component of our program, drivers must meet the following qualifications:
- At least 18 years of age and have been licensed for at least two years without interruption.
- No more than two minor moving violations or one accident and one minor moving violation during the past 36 months.
- All drivers must be approved by AFC Insurance Inc. before being allowed to drive on the insured business’s behalf.
- Update driver information every six (6) months.
Download our Auto Risk Management Kit
Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company provides a quiz for preparing new pizza delivery drivers. Please download the following Powerpoint files to share with delivery drivers.
Claims reporting for the AFC Pizza Delivery Insurance Program must go through the Fireman’s Fund Insurance Company (FFIC). For first time claims via phone, please call FFIC at 888-347-3428. For further information on claims reporting, please visit the FFIC website.
Pizza Delivery Insurance Resources
|Auto Risk Management Kit||Download|
|Pizza Delivery Quiz (with answers)||Download|
|Pizza Delivery Quiz (without answers):||Download|