Property & Casualty Insurance Programs
As a specialist in Social Services Insurance, AFC also offers property & casualty insurance programs for additional similar risks within the service and health industries. Each insurance program offers the same quality customer care with an elevated level of specialized risk knowledge. AFC is a trusted and leading Program Administrator with a driven team of efficient and passionate insurance professionals dedicated to serving your requests and your needs. We offer national, niche, commercial lines insurance programs through Admitted and Non-Admitted “A” Rated Carriers. AFC offers more than 100 years of combined staff experience insuring a wide range of human & social service organizations. For additional information on a specific property & casualty insurance program, click the program name below!
Niche Property & Casualty Insurance Programs
- Social Services Insurance or Humanity Plus Program – The Social Services Insurance Program provides comprehensive coverages to a full range of nonprofit and for-profit social services organizations in the health and human services sector, such as Adult Day Care Centers, Group Homes, Homeless Shelters, Mental Health Facilities and more! For a complete list of eligible social services, please check out this page.
- Home Health Care or In-Home Plus Program — The Home Health Care Insurance Program is tailored to meet the unique needs of skilled and non-skilled home health care providers and hospice organizations.
- Home Medical Equipment – The Home Medical Equipment Insurance Program is for risks who sell a wide range of reusable and disposable medical products directly to private individuals.
- Commercial Child Care – The Commercial Child Care Insurance Program is designed for professional, licensed child care facilities, nursery schools and select related risks.
Value Added Services
- In-House Quoting and Binding Authority
- Elevated Level of Specialized Risk Knowledge
- Claims Administration
- Risk Management and Loss Control Services
- Significant Personal Attention from an In-House Representative
- Value Added Marketing Services for Partnered Brokers
Submission Requirements, Forms and Applications for all property & casualty insurance programs can be found here.