Home Health Care Insurance
Our Home Health Care Insurance Program is the In-Home Plus Program – written exclusively through an “A” Rated Carrier. AFC specializes in social services insurance and home health care insurance. We understand that home health care professionals face unique and serious risks on a daily basis in their workplaces and AFC is here to help. With a driven team of insurance professionals, we offer in-house quoting and binding authority. See eligible classes for the Home Health Care Insurance Program listed below!
If you are interested in our Home Health Care Program, please download and complete all relevant forms.
|Home Health Care New Business Application||Download|
|Auto Supplement Application||Download|
Contact our Business Development Leader, Lori Ann Purnell, at email@example.com or 610-814-2192 with any questions on the below submission requirements for the Home Health Care Program. Download appropriate forms and applications here.
- Auto Supplement & Driver List (Auto Coverage Only)
- 5 years Currently Valued Loss Runs
- Claims Details – If Applicable
- Complete Staff Breakdown
- Detailed description of risk
AFC’s Home Health Care Insurance Program is designed to address the needs of a full range of eligible home health care services, including:
- Skilled Nursing Care
- Physical Occupational and/or Speech Therapy
- Home Health Aides
- Basic Assistance
- Companion Care
- Nutritional Support
- Visiting Nurses Associations
- Nurse Registries
- Medical Staffing
- Traumatic Brain Injury
Ineligible classes include:
- Adoption Agency (if more than 25% of operations)
- Assisted Living (Senior Citizens, Elderly)
- Birthing Centers
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Program (if overnight activities)
- Community Redevelopment Agencies
- Correctional Facilities
- Family Planning Clinics (other than Pregnancy Counseling only Facilities)
- Foster Care Agencies
- Psychiatric Hospitals
- Housing Authority
- Public Housing
- Sex Offenders
- Stand Alone Special Events/Fundraisers
- Student Cooperative Housing
- Violent Youth Lockdowns
Home Health Care Insurance is a part of AFC’s Human and Social Services Program and is designed specifically to meet the needs of skilled and non-skilled home health care providers. This means your home health care risk benefits from the extensive health and human services expertise of the AFC staff, with coverage targeted for the unique risks associated within their industry.
Policies are issued on either an Admitted or Non-Admitted basis. Our competitive coverages available are: General & Professional Liability, Excess, Abuse & Molestation, HNOA (some restrictions may apply) and Workers Compensation.
- Limits available up to:$1,000,000
- Per Occurrence$3,000,000 Aggregate
- Occurrence or Claims-Made
Please provide the below information or contact us for more information on our Home Health Care Insurance Program. We look forward to hearing from you!